A one of a kind six level semi-detached house with a spacious LGF glass roof extension inclusive of a gym, wine room, media room, ample kitchen and more in a Conservation Area of Clapham.
- excavation of the lower ground floor to create a uniform level in the basement throughout, raised the overall ceiling height
- erection of a single storey rear extension with an impressive 4m glass roof
- alterations to the basement and ground floor layout: addition of a gym, media room and a wine room to name a few
- installation of a kitchen and associated works
- installation of a bathroom / shower room in the basement and associated works
- installation of new windows and patio doors to the rear of the property to match the existing