Internal and external alteration project to a beautiful mid terrace property situated in part of Kensington’s ‘Ladbroke’ Conservation Area which predominantly contains Victorian classical architecture.
- construction of new internal structure including unique ribbon staircase
- partial facade retention
- rebuilt roof and some boundary walling
- creation and supply of new window openings
- total replacement of all mechanical and electrical services
- exquisite internal fitout throughout including bespoke joinery
- full refurbishment of historical double stable doors